November 22, 2005

Updated

Just a few things to update today....I apologize for leaving here deserted,that was caused by my spoilt modem.Now it's the time for me to clean it up before it became even more"grassy" and dusty.=)

1.I have started working last week.It's a promoter job and I only work on weekends for about 4-5 weeks.=) Overall it was good.Though it was a bit tiring,I got to encounter different types of people....this is MALAYSIAN.With the mixture of friendly and good.On the other hand,there will also be some antagonis ,that's for sure.

2.My new maid came and just went back after working for 5 days.And the reason is she refused to work for us anymore.The worst thing was when she looked at me doing all the household choirs when she was the one who was supposed to do so...and me,yea,I'm now a maid in the house now.=)

3.My sister's wedding is just three weeks from now,so my house is in a total mess now,my room is such a glory-room with things here and there and EVERYWHERE.We are all busy preparing while helping for the housework happily.=) It's a total different feeling compared to last year...and we are now waititing for that day to come...=) 1211

4.My modem spoilt a few weeks ago.And I being a dumbo thought that something was wrong with the network connection regardless whether it's the problem of my modem.So we called the service centre for 3 times and....finally I got some response there.And the problem was actually......my-modem-was-spoilt....hmmmm!!!sorry

5.I watched Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire last friday with my sis and her friends.Hmm...comments are to be waited.Generally the effect was nicer and the story is going deeper and deeper.I saw some audiences coming out from the cinema with blur heads...haha,so it's always better to know some storylines or synopsis before entering the cinema for movie as such.I still prefer the previous series.

Generally that's what happened.=) And I feel better now,thank you for all the peeps out there.=) Haha,if you really want to lend me a hand,come to my house and help me with all the work there..I'm getting mad with all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment