January 30, 2010

Why white hair and insomnia?

These 2 things upset me.

Why would I roll on the bed for 3 hours few days ago, because I drank milk tea at night. >_<

I saw the first ever strip of white hair on my head last week, and why is this happening? >_<

I don’t know why. But I’m already 21 years old, I’m not a kid anymore, it’s not like you give me a cotton candy and I will stay happy for the whole day.

I want to be honest to myself this time.
I don’t want to smile and pretend that I’m good all the time.
I feel like running non-stop until I’m tired and then get a good sleep.
I want to squad down and laugh in the middle of the road as though I’m constipated.

Tell me, this is not me. Because I thought my life was very organized.


Tell me, this is just a phase that I need to walk through. So, give me some time to figure out the problems and handle them properly.

So white hair don’t grow anymore, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment