January 19, 2010

Something for bear bear young

005

I wrote a post earlier on a special birthday gift I received last year, which were 2 jigsaw puzzle keychains.

When it was my turn to think for that person's birthday present, I spent 3+ months digging every bit of my creative juices to think of a nice and suitable gift for bear bear young.

After spending such a long time thinking of a gift, what I came up was not the best that I could think of, but something that’s definitely going to be only one in this world. Although I’m not even sure if guys use doorplate, I think as long as they don’t need to spend time decorating the room, then they won’t mind someone else does it for them, right?

I’m not sure though. If not, they can just keep it also.

Sometimes, I really like his surname(熊), because it allows me to think of something more girly. Also, I think he absolute has the priviledge to own some bears and bears-related stuff, because he is part of the family.

Maybe that’s also why you’re part of my Pooh bear family- Pooh the beloved GG aka big brother.

So here comes a late birthday wish from me.

Once again, Happy Belated Birthday Bear Bear Young
(If translated to Chinese, it would be 熊X3 already!=P)

No comments:

Post a Comment