January 14, 2010

When I look back into 2009 Finale

022

Pooh says “2009 was an exuberant year to my owner, so it’s worth spending some time reminiscing with her.”

“Hmm, so what was the best thing that happened in 2009?”

I don’t know. Most of the memories were good, I just watched a talk show about happiness, the host mentioned that the reason we’re not happy sometimes is because we like to enlarge the unhappiness which is only a minor part of our life.




Somehow, what he says is absolutely true in real life. I especially like the part when he talks about the usage of the word ‘eternity’, because eternity is so abstract to me that it doesn’t exist in real life.

The world is becoming so disastrous nowadays, so what’s all about my sappy stories and failures? It’s nothing compared to the battle the world is fighting against.

Learning how to get a life was my mission in 2009, and I achieved that. I hope I’ll keep going on with the optimistic and spirit to work on what I believe. It’s not that I’m not lustful over my desires, but I do believe in the saying ‘what goes around comes around’. I don’t really force something to happen, unless it is a must-happen thing which requires some work to give it a little push. It’s never too late to quit if you figured out things are not going on the right track, taking a step back and going for another option is not entirely a bad thing, and this applies to everything in our daily lives, regardless of studies, relationships, or any determining decisions. It’s not a rule to go forward only, there are also U-turn and reverse.

In 2009, both good and bad things happened on my beloved ones, and these incidents inspired me a lot. One of my close friends fell sick and she took quite some time to undergo different treatments and chemotherapies. There were times when I was really worried about her, the thought upset me. But her bravery really motivates me a lot, and I really admire her determination for completing the whole run.Despite of the ups and downs, she still managed to reach the finishing line. My friend,I sincerely feel so proud of you, I hope you will get to enjoy your ideal vacation soon.

Another good friend was mentally ill and lots of things had happened on her in these few years. I won’t say much about it, but I really hope that she’ll be clear on her goals in life someday soon, and not to forget, we are always where we are. Try putting yourself on the stage and think of the best play you can manage,but not what others think you can manage. Good luck, my dear friend!

Last 2 things that shocked me out were the good and bad news coming from my two husbands around the same time. Big husband is officially in a relationship while small husband ended her relationship with her boyfriend. Receiving 2 shocking news as such which are so ironic really left me nothing to say at first, because I feel happy for Win, but I feel sorry for El since I’ve seen that guy and I thought he’s good for her. Again, I may not know the insights of things and therefore I’m not up for any comment,it's just that both news were very surprising to me.Love is unpredictable, perhaps what both of you did was the best choice for your own good after giving so much consideration about it.


Good thing is, you guys seem to be really happy while busy for you new life, and so do I. Just remember the fact that there’ll always be reserved hugs and a good Valentine for you guys regardless of anything that happens.

And me? Don’t worry, I’ll be a good wife and maintain my loyalty.

To wrap things up, let me take this opportunity to thank everyone of you who made my 2009 a total blast.

But there are so many people for me to thank, so how?

I drew out a picture with Pooh in it, hoping to bribe you guys with the adorable Pooh.

036

Thank you for reading all the 4 parts, and walking down the memory lane with me. It’s my pleasure to have you guys to back me up always.

I love you,everyone of you.

What’s going to happen in 2010?

I don’t know, and I have no resolutions for it, I will just do what I can, and wait for the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment