January 19, 2010

Bubbletea

034

Some people can’t seem to understand my obsession towards this flavoured drink, because it is nothing more than sugars, colourings, and artificial fruit flavours.

Yes, BBT is one of the few things I can’t stop consuming.
No, there’s never going to be a stop, there’s only going to be minimal intake of BBT.

Come to think of it, there are more than enough reasons for me to explain my indulgence. There’s not much drink out there where you can have a wide variety of flavours to select from. What makes BBT even better is that it’s a 2-in-1 drink, you get to eat and drink in a beverage. I can quench my thirst while enjoy the mouthfeel of the tapioca balls.

It’ not exaggerating to say that bubbletea is my happy pill since it has the power to cheer me up when I have mood swing (besides sleeping, tee hee hee).Sometimes, I feel much better even by just looking at the colour of the drink. It reminds me that this world has much more colourful things, besides the grey zone I’m put into occasionally. Also,BBT reflects my mood sometimes,as I tend to drink different flavour according to different mood.Drinking BBT can also be interesting because there'll always be new flavours available, and it's good for people like me who have wonderments on the taste, so I take up the challenge.

To me, bubbletea is not just a bubbletea, it’s a way to make my life happier by having more choices and a better mood. Just like Milo is never solely about a cocoa drink to me, it brings about my childhood memories and a 16-year habit at minimum.

Therefore, I’m always proud to say, I LOVE BBT. I really do.

I think if BBT was a guy, I would have married him already. Maybe I really will.

No comments:

Post a Comment