September 17, 2011

Kayak


I’ve a lot to blog about my past summer actually with a series of interesting events occurring in the past few months, but I just didn’t have the ohm to keep up with my scheduled blog posts. Procrastination is always a bad idea and I’m definitely not tolerating it anymore, I realize that I should use my time more wisely. It’s more like a self-reflection before graduation, a wake-up call telling me that time management and fulfilling plans are extremely important in making my life a successful one.

Seriously, I’ve so many things in mind that I don’t know where to start with. So I’m just going to start from the more recent activities and then track back my happenings from time to time.



My friends and I took advantage of the sun and we went kayaking under the sunny weather last month. Kayaking is nothing new to me but somehow I always do this in a foreign country, be it my first time in Gold Coast 10 years ago and the second in Vancouver. I find kayaking very interesting and it’s an activity that would be much more fun to do with a good friend. That’s probably due to the fact that partners who can match with each other’s pace well and move concurrently can halve the exhaustion and frustration of this activity efficiently. Thus, I highly recommend this activity with a good friend or take on another option of 1-person kayak.



And yup, please welcome my crazy buddy Isis’s nails and legs!



It’s also a very good time to do some serious chatting while kayaking because that’s one of the few things you could do in the middle of the lake, apart from being immersed into the natural surroundings.So, just talk!!

That was indeed a very good day of mine in August, with friends and nature, what more can I ask for?